Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mom and Dad Got a Weird Disease / Syndrome?

I'm not sure if I should be worry or no.. But I think my parents got some weird disease/syndrome. Here is the symptom, they can't stop talking about getting/wanting another sheltie... Wait, let me rephrase that, LOTS more shelties, at least one of every color. We're not rainbows -_-;

Anyway, I looked it up online when they're not home. Apparently they are not the only ones who do that. In fact, from what I read, most people who got a sheltie will suffer from the so called "Multiple Sheltie Syndrome" sooner or later O.o

I guess it's kinda make sense since we're so adorable, pretty and smart! Anyway, what do you guys think? Should I be worry or happy instead? Please comment below =)



Lots of sloppy kisses,

Milo the Sheltie

No comments:

Post a Comment