Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bailey the Mix Sheltie

Milo's second companion was *drumroll*  Bailey!!! It wasn't that long ago, about 2-3 months back? Ahh, I hate this short term memory of mine :( Ok Bailey. It seemed that Mom and Dad could read my mind somehow. They were talking about getting a friend for me, because they feel bad for me being an only child. Eeh, I don't really mind, but hey, who would say no to a lil guy I could bully? Ha! ;p

Dad wanted a smaller dog, thinking that it might be less of a hassle with all the work, but energetic enough so I could have more activities & exercises. Don't blame me for being a bit too lazy sometimes - it's in the gene, guys.. (right Dad?) Anyway, our options were Maltese, Shelter dogs, or another Sheltie.

Ads after ads, they said they'd finally found a free to good home female sheltie mix, Bailey. I was so excited on that day when we were on our way picking her up. When we got there, her first impression was beyond expectations. She was beautiful and playful. Dad fell in love with her just like that, he kept petting her saying that her fur was really soft. Grr! your fault if mine's not as good as hers, you haven't found a way to make bathing fun for me ';..;'

Days gone by... Oh wait! I think we only had her for 2 days? Aah yes, now I remember what happened. So after we got home, we played together, having fun and then it was dinner time, right.. and there she was... revealing her dark side... She bit Mommy's finger and growled at her. You guessed it right, food aggression. Dad was willing to work with her, but Mom was already too scared and her mind was set that it was either her or bailey. (ok maybe I'm exaggerating, but you get the point)

Aaah, it's getting late.. Mom and Dad should be back from work soon. I'll continue the story some other time. See you guys soon!


Lots of sloppy kisses,

Milo the Sheltie

No comments:

Post a Comment