Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Milo is Back !

Hi Everyone,
I'm back..! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated this blog, but I have the perfect explanation... I've been grounded by Dad and he won't let me touch his computer at all... NAAHHHH!!! Actually we've been kinda busy, but we got a LITTLE SURPRISE for you guys.

Dad's been preparing a new blog for me! Yay!!! He said it's more customizable, I can put more pictures and videos. Basically I can have everything I want on this new site. I even have my own email address (milo@sheltieblog.com). He also said you guys can get a free email address too if you register in the new blog. How exciting is that!!!

The site is still a work in progress, but most of the content is already up. Please click HERE to stop by or visit http://sheltieblog.com
Hope to see you guys soon ^^

Lots of sloppy kisses,

Milo the Sheltie

No comments:

Post a Comment