Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Solvang

25th November 2010

Here's one thing I hate about the holiday season, the cold weather! Well, actually I loooove the weather since my double coat is not so cooperative during the summer, but I'm not getting my morning walks :( Mommy said it's too cold outside and she prefers to stay warm by cuddling under the blanket with me... psh, i know it's just her excuse for being too lazy to wake up early.
oh well, at least I'm still getting my meals yay! *needstolosesomeweight*

Anywho, I had another adventure today. We went to check out solvang on Thanksgiving with some of mommy's co-worker. Good place, good company, purrfect! oh except for one thing.. they're not that dog friendly, not as advertised :(

We were all hungry when we got there - I was too, I always am :) So we found a restaurant with a patio, but they wouldn't allow me to sit with my folks :( Stupid waitress! You don't know what you're missing out, missy..
Oh and the worst part, I saw a couple with their pup sitting on the patio, eating their meals.. grrhh, Mom and Dad didn't tell me cause they didn't want me to feel sad but I saw it guys! I saw it! Well, to be fair she's kinda small and she fits under the chair. Sometimes I wish I wasn't this big.

After lunch, we walked around for a bit, then head to the hotel. Bad bad receptionist gave us a room on the second floor. I was afraid for a bit, but Dad kept encouraging me and telling me that I can do it, so i did it teehee! Walked it up, don't wanna let him down :)

Oh and here's a pic of me taken by Mommy's co-worker. Dang, am I handsome or what? Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment